EKSU ADMISSION SCREENING 2017: This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise will take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but Scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our Pre-degree students only.
EKSU ADMISSION SCREENING 2017 – Instructions To All Candidates
1. Log on to https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on screening of UTME/DE application.
2. Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. Log on to the https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x1” colour passport Photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME and DE No. is your User ID while transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password).
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
6. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
7. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form
ELIGIBILITY FOR EKSU ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2017
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates. Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR EKSU ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2017
The deadline for application is 22nd of September, 2017.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Enter your email address below to be updated with news regarding admission, Post-utme and screening exercise. We deliver it to your mailbox free of charge!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by HilearnersDon't forget to Like our Facebook page AND Join our Facebook group for more daily free updates.