JAMB Change Of Course And Institution 2018/2019 Is Finally Out
The JAMB Change Of Course and Institution procedures for 2018/2019 JAMB is what we are going to discuss in this article.
This is to inform all JAMB Candidates especially those who made a mistake while choosing the course they want to study or while choosing the Institution or University they want to apply to, that it is now possible for them to change to they desired institution or course.
I have received a lot of questions concerning JAMB Change of Course and Institution such as
I Selected a Wrong course while filling in my JAMB Registration Details, am I able to correct it?
When is JAMB change of course/institution 2018/2019 starting
Can i correct any mistake i made concerning my Course of Study and the Institution of Choice?
Now, I will answer some of the questions provided concerning JAMB 2018/2019 change of course and Institution. Before then, I will list out the major reasons why candidates opt in for change of course/institution.
HOW TO CHANGE JAMB COURSE AND INSTITUTION IN 2018
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Then, sign in with your email address and password
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION 2018/2019 NOW
WHY CANDIDATES CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION TO ANOTHER
2. Change of mind
3. Loss of interest in a course/school
5. Not meeting the minimum requirement for admission into a chosen school
CAN I DO A JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION?
Yes. If you made any mistake concerning the Course you want to study or the University or Institution that you want to study in, You can change or correct it to your desired course or University.
WHEN WILL CHANGE OF COURSE OR INSTITUTION BE OUT?
Knowing that JAMB Change of Course and or Institution is possible if one made a mistake while choosing Course or University, The Next Question is: Is after JAMB Registration or Before JAMB Registration Deadline that i can do a change of Institution?
The answer is No. Jamb change of course or institution is done after the release of JAMB Result when all JAMB Examination has taken place. Read more on that here.
Candidates who wish to do a change of Course or Institution are to visit the nearest Accredited JAMB Registration Center or visit the center where they did their JAMB Registration and do the Change of Course or Institution.
How Much Does It Cost To Do A JAMB Change Of Course And Institution
Candidates who wish to proceed to do a JAMB change of Institution or Course are to note that there is a price tag attached to it. JAMB Change of Course and Institution is N2,500 for each correction to be effected.
So candidates who wish to do a change of course should anticipate that the amount will be around #2,500.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates