EDO UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2017 – DATE, VENUE & TIME
When is Edo University admission screening exercise starting?
Edo University Iyamho Post-UTME Screening is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 21st September 2017.
Venue: Edo University Iyamho main campus
EDO UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2017 – INSTRUCTIONS TO APLLICANTS
1. Payment of the Post-UTME screening fee should be made as follows:
- Amount: N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only)
- Bank Name: Access Bank Plc
- Account Name: Edo University Iyamho-School Fees Account
- Account Number: 0706626708
Applicants are advised to clearly write their names in “BLOCK LETTERS” on the bank deposit slips and also write the words ‘’POST UTME’’ at the top of the bank deposit slip.
2. Applicants are expected to come to the screening with their credentials, original bank teller and online application print out. (Login to your dashboard for your online application print out)
- How to prepare for admission screening exercise and succeed
- How schools conduct admission screening exercise
Enter your email address:
Delivered by Hilearners
AD: Do you know you can make #50,000+ monthly with your phone at the comfort of your home? Click here to see more details and get started
Don't forget to Like our Facebook page AND Join our Facebook group for more daily free updates.