Is DELSU Post UTME and DIRECT ENTRY form out? Read further to know how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form.
Table Of Contents:
- DELSU Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
- Is DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
- How Much Is DELSU Admission Form 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut Off Mark 2020
- DELSU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
- How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/21
- DELSU Post UTME Date 2020/2021
DELSU Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
To be eligible to apply for DELSU Post UTME 2020 admission form, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have chosen DELSU as your first choice institution during JAMB registration.
- You also must have scored a minimum of 170 in your UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for DELSU Post UTME admission form in 2020.
In addition to the requirements above, make sure that your O’level and UTME subject combination is the accepted combination in DELSU for your course of study before you apply.
- CHECK: JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
Is DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
How Much Is DELSU Admission Form 2020/2021
The Delta State University (DELSU) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
DELSU Cut Off Mark 2020
DELSU JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 170.
In other words, you must have scored a minimum of 170 in this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before you can apply for DELSU admission form.
DELSU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in DELSU, then this information is for you.
Candidates seeking admission into the University through Direct Entry should posses (in addition to ordinary level and JAMB requirements) ND/HND/Bsc or equivalent A’level in relevant subjects.
For now, DELSU direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on DELSU portal.
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.delsu.edu.ng.
1. First, you are to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Next, generate your virtual PIN on DELSU portal.
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select Screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- You are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- You must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
DELSU Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for DELSU Post UTME screening will be in August, 2020.
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
The exact time, venue and date for each candidate will be communicated in due course.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.