Is there any science course I can study without physics? Yes. In fact, there are lots of them.
If you have been looking for courses you can study without physics, then this is the perfect article for you!
Whether you have D7/E8 in Physics or even F9, there are science course that you don’t need physics to gain admission.
We all know that Physics is a very important subject every science candidate should pass in WAEC/NECO/GCE. Now that you failed physics in WAEC/NECO, should that deny you the chance to study in various Universities? No, it shouldn’t.
If you are a science student and you belong to any of these categories, then this article is for you.
- You failed Physics in WAEC/NECO
- Your physics result was cancelled or is being withheld
- You don’t want to choose physics in JAMB
- You don’t like physics
- You find physics very tough
You don’t need to worry anymore, there are courses you can study without physics or with D7/E8/F9 in physics.
What you’ll learn in this article.
- Science courses can you study without physics
- Courses that don’t require physics
- Courses you can study with D7 in Physics
- Courses you can study with E8 in Physics
- Courses you can study with F9 in Physics
These courses I’m about to list don’t require physics in O’Level.
SCIENCE COURSES YOU CAN STUDY WITHOUT PHYSICS IN NIGERIA
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Production and Science
- Biological Sciences
- Crop Production and Science
- Estate Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
All these are courses you can study with D7/E8/F9 in physics in Nigeria Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
NOTE: If you cleared your physics result, you can still apply for these course. Physics is just OPTIONAL.
Feel free to ask any question using the comment box below.
- universities that accept pass in physics
- can i study microbiology without physics
- engineering courses without physics
- Which course can i study with D7 in physics
- what course can i study with E8 in physics
- Medical courses without physics