Breaking News: You can now check your 2018 JAMB admission status easily without going to Jamb caps portal; by using the Jamb e facility direct portal. This is another way of checking Jamb 2018 admission status apart from Jamb caps.
While many Jamb 2018 candidates were able to check their admission status via Jamb caps, others have been having issues checking Jamb caps admission status due to “fixed welcome page” and browser issues. The fact that Jamb has now enabled direct portal for admission checking will fix this issue.
See how to check your admission status on Jamb direct portal below…
TRENDING 1. List Of Schools That Have Released Their 2018/2019 Post-UTME Form
2. How To Prepare And Pass 2018 Post Utme
How To Check Your Admission Status Via your JAMB Profile – 2018/2019
1. Candidates are to log on to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
2. Enter your Username and Password to Login”
3. On your Dashboard, click on the “Admission Status”
4. On the next page that opens, select your examination Year (2018)
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
6. Click on “Check Admission Status”.
The above steps are the simple PROCEDURES for Checking your Jamb admission status on Jamb direct portal instead of checking it through Jamb caps portal.
Hope you have been able to check your Jamb admission status without going to Jamb caps giving issues.
Just let me know if you are having any issues by commenting on the box below. Also, do not fail to share this piece with friends and other aspirants.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam B. POST UTME APP & Past Questions For Your School C. Get All As In 2019 Waec With Flashlearners CBT APP Please Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates