There is now a new means of checking your NECO results online. This method now requires students to buy NECO token to check their results(SSCE, BECE and NCEE). You will get to know How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE and NCEE Results Online.
National Examinations Council (NECO) now offers new Results online system which is convenient to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
- What is NECO token?
- How much is NECO token?
- How can I buy NECO token?
We’ll get all these questions answered in this article. Sit down, take a cold drink as we go on.
What is NECO Token?
This is the new code that students can use to check their results instead of the former scratch card used.
How Much is The NECO Token?
NECO Token is just Five Hundred Naira only plus Fifty Naira charges making Five Hundred and Fifty Naira altogether.
How Can I Buy NECO Token?
The first step is to register on NECO results online system.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register.
- Input your full name in the appropriate box.
- Then input your phone number
- Input your email address
- Get a strong password that you can easily remember. Fill it into the password column. Note that you’ll need this password when you are to buy your NECO Token.
- An activation email will be sent to your email address
- Open your email to check the message. Once you find it, click on verify.
Now follow these steps to purchase your token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Input your email address or phone number and your password to login
- Click on login
- Then find and click on purchase token
- Enter the number of tokens you want to buy and then click on pay now.
- Then click on proceed to pay button to pay for the token on Remita platform either using bank or card payment.
Then you can proceed to check your results.
NOTE: Be informed that you can only use a particular token for a candidate for specific number of times. This means that you can not use your own token to check your friend’s results.