The names of candidates admitted into the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are out. See how to check BOSU admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that picked the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, as their institution of first choice during the 2019/2020 admission exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your BOSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BOSU admission status.