University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships 2018 for International Students.
University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships 2018: Are you seeking for an International Scholarship? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The University of Sheffield invites application from students who want to undertake their Undergraduate degree program in the institution.
University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships 2018
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College and Sheffield Technical School.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. You can also receive this in each subsequent year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Students must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
IMPORTANT! The University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships 2018 is not yet out online, so keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
How to Apply.
All applications for undergraduate courses should be submitted via the UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). The UCAS code for the University of Sheffield is S18 SHEFD. There is no campus code.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates