NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2018: About NNPC Scholarship? When can i apply for Total Scholarship? How can i apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. See correct answers these questions below;
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Courses
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Land & Quantity Surveying
- Medical Sciences
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Process
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter (To obtain yours)
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Deadline
Not Yet Online
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates