National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship 2018: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria.
National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship 2018
Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship 2018 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/
Application Deadline: Not yet available
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates