Monash Business School International Undergraduate Scholarship 2018: Monash University is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities.
Monash Business School International Undergraduate Scholarship 2018
These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree in Business at a Monash Campus in Australia. The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond between Australia and China.
These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
These scholarships will cover $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Number of Scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Intending to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree at Monash (Bachelor)
- An international student or applicant from China (a Chinese national who is offshore at the time of application and who has a Chinese qualification)
- Applying for a course through International Recruitment Services
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- A high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
Chinese applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have at least two units (to a minimum 12 points) of higher education study as part of an award or non-award course, of which at least one unit is an English rich unit.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Monash Business School International Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply.
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Not yet available