Mexican Government Scholarships 2019 for International Students.
Mexican Government Scholarships 2019… The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), invites applications from students who want to undertake their Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree program in Mexico.
Mexican Government Scholarships 2019
The Call is offered to more than 180 countries, within the framework of bilateral agreements, multilateral mechanisms and special agreements. More than 90 Mexican Higher Education Institutions (IES) participate in this Call and all have academic programs registered in the National Postgraduate Program in Quality of the National Council of Science and Technology. These programs testify to the progress the country has made in various areas of the sciences and humanities.
Through the granting of Scholarships of Excellence of the Government of Mexico to foreign students, Mexico strengthens its role as an actor with global responsibility and endorses its commitment to the promotion of cooperation actions to promote the formation of high-level human capital.
The presence in Mexico of foreign students, academics and scientists, women and men, contributes to the construction of permanent and long-term dialogue bridges that enrich the foreign policy agenda with actions of exceptional value for the country and for its foreign partners. Likewise, HEIs and the Mexican academic community benefit from greater internationalization.
- Registration fees and tuition
- Health Insurance
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution
- Monthly Stipend
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of 80 on a scale of 0-100, or the equivalent for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history
- The area of study is important to, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country
How to Apply.
Applicants are advice to read the application guidelines Here.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2018