The Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarship and Leadership Programme supports outstanding students from transition and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia and South America to pursue a graduate degree at Oxford University. It is managed by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust.
This scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,533). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- You should be applying to study one of the eligible graduate courses at Oxford University. See eligible courses here
- You must be a resident in one of the eligible countries. See eligible countries here
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- Students currently at Oxford University cannot apply unless the are Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholars already.
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Target group: Students from transition and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia and South America
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
In order to be considered for this scholarship,
- You must select the Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarship and Leadership Programme in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (8 January or 19 January 2018).
- You must also complete a Weidenfeld Scholarships Questionnaire (found at the official website) and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8th or 19th of January 2018, depending on your course