Nigerian Navy DSSC, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018, www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019. This page will provide you with all the latest updates on Nigerian Navy 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, Guidelines and other vital updates free of charge. Just make sure you bookmark this page.
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Code DSSC 2018/2019?
- Where can I get the Nigerian Navy DSSC form 2018/2019?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When Will the Nigerian Navy Open portal for the DSSC Recruitment?
- I need Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 ongoing?.
Nigerian Navy DSSC qualifications for the convocation in the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25
1. ACCOUNTING AND BUDGET
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or HND degree in economics, accounting and business administration or HND in finance and accounting. Membership in a professional association such as ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an additional advantage.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a registered institution of theology from one of the following:
- Catholic mission.
- Protestant mission.
- Applicants must have completed a two-year apprenticeship in the Apostolic Service and are recommended by the simple missions. In addition to the necessary qualifications, applicants must be male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
Applicants must have B.Ed in relevant areas. Holders of initial studies with PGD in the following areas are also eligible:
- English language
- computer sciences
Applicants must have a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following areas:
- Aeronautical engineering.
- Electrical engineering / electronics.
- Mechanical Engineering / Ship Engineering.
- Ship architecture/ship design.
- Membership in the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and the Council of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) will be an additional advantage.
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Applicants must have a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in personnel management, public administration or HR management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an additional benefit.
Applicants must have BSc / HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership in appropriate professional associations will be a further advantage.
Applicants must have a BSc or HND in the following areas.
- Surveying / Geoinformatics.
- Physical Oceanography.
- Membership in NIS is an additional benefit. Applicants with a BSc degree in physics and mathematics must have a postgraduate diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with particular reference to Islamic Law and theology. Diploma in counselling psychology will be an additional advantage. Applicants with a postgraduate degree in Islamic Studies must have five years of experience.
Applicants must have a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Mass Communication.
- Public relation.
- Printing technology.
- Television production.
- Computer technology (desktop publishing).
- Membership in the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an additional advantage.
10. Communication & Information Technology
Applicants must have BSc/B.Tech /B.Eng in computer science or computer engineering. Priority will be given to applicants with the appropriate qualifications in:
- Website development and management.
- Network and network administration.
- Programming of multimedia and software development.
- Server and database administration.
- Information and cybersecurity.
- Certification in relevant areas will be an additional benefit.
Applicants in the medical field must have the following qualifications:
1. Physician/dental surgeon
MBBS, MBChB or equivalent. Must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and have a valid license.
B.Pharm degree and must be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a valid license.
Minimum of BSc/HND in radiography.
B.NSC or equivalent with post-basic qualification in a nursing home. Sub-specializations such as ICU, A & E, theatre, anaesthesia will be an additional advantage.
5. Nutrition consultant
B.Sc or HND dieter/nutritionist. Must be registered with the Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
6. Medical laboratory technician
He must have either a BMLS or AIMLS and his equivalent and be fully registered with the Nigeria Medical Laboratory Council and have a current license.
Must have either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Should be fully registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Authority in Nigeria (MRTB) and have a current license.
8. Hospitals/health information management
At least BSc/HND in health/ hospitals information management is required
9. Public health officer
At least BSc/HND in the field of environmental health or information and education in the Community. Must be fully registered with the Nigeria Environmental Health Authority (EHORCON) and have a current license.
Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optician who issues optics from the Optical Council of Nigeria and holds a valid license.
11. Hospital management
At least BSc/HND hospital administration required.
12. Biomedical Engineer
Minimum of BSc/HND required in Biomedical Engineering.
13. Clinical Psychologist
Minimum BSc/HND required in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology.
Applicants must have BA/HND in music. The competence in every musical instrument will be an additional advantage.
Applicants must have BA / HND in physical and health education or equivalent. The performance in any physical sport will be an added benefit.
BSc/HND/B Eng in the following areas:
- Civil engineering.
- Economy, business or purchasing and supply (PS).
- Certificate of the Nigerian Institute of Traffic Engineering.
- Quantity overview.
- Structural Analysis.
- Transport Management.
15. Legal services
LLB and BL (minimum two years of professional experience required after completion of studies).
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 – General Requirement.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years old;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women;
- Have a fully extended breast size of not less than 0.87 meters;
- To be certified by a state medical officer, physically and mentally fit for appointment to be in the service;
- No form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from financial embarrassments;
- Be of good character and not to be found guilty of a crime;
- Candidates with one of the following medical cases do not have to:
- Vision problem;
- hearing problems;
- Previous major orthopaedic surgery;
- flat feet;
- Fracture, stuttering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant woman
General information to applicants
- Applicants are cautioned not to provide false information or to issue fraudulent certificates. If at any time we discovered wrong information or fake documents, the applicant will be disqualified, and subsequent prosecution will be taken.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer skills will be an additional benefit.
- Applicants must be fully registered with their respective professional associations in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates must have an NYSC exemption certificate or exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present the O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC) in addition to other results such as NECO. Credit in mathematics and English is compulsory.
- All Male applicants should not be less than 1.68 meters tall; also, female applicants should not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Candidates should be between 22 and 28 years old until 31 January 2018, except for chaplains and imams, who should not be longer than 30 years.
- Candidates will be selected for a qualifying examination. The date, time and result of the suitability test are published on this website.
Applicants must choose one of the following centres for the suitability tests:
- Abuja Commando Day Middle School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Middle School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Finance and Logistics School of the Nigerian Navy, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Portharcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Middle School, Giginya Barracks.
Candidates must bring the following to the aptitude test:
- Parent/Educational Form.
- Local government certificate card.
- Confirmation Form.
- Photocopies of certificates, including NYSC release certificate.
- Also, the applicants must point out that the entire recruitment process is free, and they should refrain from giving money to each.
APPLICATION OF THE FORM
After completion of the application form, applicants are recommended to click on “SUBMIT” in the portal and generate the applicant’s transaction ID. All the applicants are to print a copy of the “Application Summary”. For technical support call 08159999011 only between 0800 and 1700 hours.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Deadline
The deadline for the closing of Application is
13 November 2017.
If you would like to know more about the Nigerian Navy DSSC application 2018/2019 at the right time, please enter your telephone number and e-mail address in the comment box below. Feel free to ask any question at any time.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2018
Nigerian Navy DSSC Form 2018/2019
Nigerian Navy DSSC Registration Form 2018
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018