Babcock University Post-UTME admission screening from 2018/2019 is out and available online. Now, I am going to show you how to apply for Babcock university Post-UTME form online in.
So, if you have been asking the question, how can I apply for Babcock university(BU) post-UTME screening 2018/2019, then this article will give you the answer to your question.
How To Apply For Babcock University Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Online
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2018/2019 academic session. Before I show you how to apply online, I will quickly take you through Babcock univesity admission requirements/
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY GENERAL ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery. Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
CANDIDATES AWAITING 2018 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry). Candidates applying for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter, Transcript and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM 2018/2019 APPLICATION DETAILS
How To Apply For Babcock University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/2019:
Please follow the instructions carefully. Go to http://application.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process.
A new Applicant: Create login details to obtain your Password
Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address.
On the Left Panel do the following:
* Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
* Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond,GTB,First Bank SkyBank, UBA).Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
For further assistance you can email : admissions [at] babcock.edu.ng or call 08148840735, 08162835333, 08183277727
The next question that comes to the mind is, “Where and when is babcock Post-UTME screening 2018/2019 starting?” That is what I am about to tell you.
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY POST-UTME SCREENING 2018/2019 DATES AND VENUE
- OGUN STATE: BABCOCK UNIVERSITY CENTRE, Chimena Ikkone Computer Lab. Babcock Uni. Ilishan Remo, Ogun – Center 1 – May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7.
- LAGOS STATE: SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu Road, Maryland,Lagos- Center 1 – May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7.
- FCT ABUJA CENTER 1 – BABCOCK GUEST HOUSE, 11, Hambori Street, Off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. Center 1 – May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7.
- OSUN STATE: SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST School OF NURSING Beside SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church, Lagere, Ile-Ife, OSUN STATE – Center 1 – May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7.
- ABIA: EASTERN NIGERIAN UNION HEADQUARTERS off SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH, OFF UDEAGDALA HOLDINGS ROAD, AMARA – UMUEZE, ABAYI, OSISIOMA, ABIA STATE – center 2 – June 5, June 19, July 3, July 17, July 31, August 14.
- AKWA-IBOM: SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH, 33, IYAN STREET, BY NKEMBA LANE, OFF ABAK Road, UYO, AKWA-IBOM- center 2 – June 5, June 19, July 3, July 17, July 31, August 14.
- ENUGU: SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH Conference Headquarters, 27, UDI ROAD, OFF PRESIDENTIAL ROAD, ENUGU- center 2 – June 5, June 19, July 3, July 17, July 31, August 14.
- IMO: SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH Conference Headquarters, Egbu Rooad, Behind Kanu Nwankwo’s House, Owerri, IMO STATE-center 2 – June 5, June 19, July 3, July 17, July 31, August 14.
- RIVERS: SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 111, Ikwere Road, Rumuokwuota, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Center 2 – June 5, June 19, July 3, July 17, July 31, August 14.
Now, I hope you will be able to register/apply for babcock university post-utme admission form 2018/2019 successfully.
For latest admission news, click here
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates