Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Anchor University Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Anchor University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on JAMB portal.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates