Probably you are wondering if Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Post-UTME/Screening form 2018 is out? What are the courses offered at Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-time? What are the requirements?
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING*
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
NOTE: Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2019 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 130 and above in the 2018 UTME.
Is Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Post-UTME/Screening Form out?
For now, the Post-UTME/Screening form is not out yet. We’ll inform you as soon as it is out.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates