The names of candidates offered admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Kaduna State, DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See how to check ABU admission list below.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your ABU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.