Adeleke University Post-UTME form 2018/2019 is out.
The management of Adeleke University has begun the sales of Post-UTME forms for admission into various undergraduate programmes in the university for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Adeleke University Post-UTME form 2018/2019 | Adeleke University Post-UTME admission form 2018/2019
How To Register For Adeleke University Post-UTME Admission Form 2018/2019
- Applicants are to click on “Begin Application”, under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- Enter your Registration Number and select the type of application(i.e JAMB, DIRECT ENTRY OR TRANSFER)
- After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, an email address and your phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Begin Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form, upload your O-level Result and then complete the application process.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- You are to return to the same site to check your Admission Status and print your Admission letter.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP To Blast 2019 Exam B. Get Flashlearners Waec App On Google PlayStore C. Schools That Have Released Their Post-UTME Form
AU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Payment Information
UTME & Direct Entry: =N= 5,000:00
Transfer Applicant: =N= 10,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the ADELEKEUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform.
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
Application for Adeleke University, AU Post UTME form 2018/2019 has closed.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates