ABSU POST-UTME ADMISSION 2017:All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first and second choice in the 2017 JAMB Examination and scored up to National cut-off of 120 and above are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
DETAILS ON ABSU POST-UTME ADMISSION EXERCISE
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Monday 28th August, 2017.
ABSU POST-UTME ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
2. Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank
- Sky Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc.
3. Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU POST-UTME APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Monday 18th September, 2017.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP To Blast 2019 Exam B. Get Flashlearners Waec App On Google PlayStore C. Schools That Have Released Their Post-UTME Form
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Enter your email address below to be updated with news regarding admission, Post-utme and screening exercise. We deliver it to your mailbox free of charge!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by Hilearners
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates