What this article should teach you.
- The meaning of NYSC Call -Up Letter.
- How to print your National Youth Service Corps call Up letter.
- What will happen when you refuse to print your NYSC call up letter.
- What will happen when you are caught as a non eligible NYSC applicant.
- What you need after printing your NYSC Call up letter.
NYSC Call-Up letter is a letter that shows your state of deployment and other important information. The portal for printing the National Youth Service Corps Call-Up letter has been opened now. Applicants are advised to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters.
How To Print NYSC Call-Up Letter 2020
- Go to NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
- Who ever fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to show up for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
i. Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
ii. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
iii. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.