K-Bond POLYESTER Buff Paste is a premium quality polyester adhesive that has been designed with the stone fabricator and installer in mind. It has been engineered to have the best possible ratio of working time to curing speed possible. Uses include bonding, laminating, installation of pieces and repairs.
- Pre-colored paste consistency polyester adhesive
- Glossy buff finish used mainly for polished stone
Used for seams, edge repair, laminating stone, filling chips and reinforcement with metal and fiberglass rods
Good adhesion to natural stone up to 70 degrees C or 160 degrees F
Resistant to water and oil
|Attributes:||Buff color formulation for filling travertine and other buff colored stone. Paste won’t sag on vertical surfaces.|
|Working Time:||5 to 7 minutes|
|Tack Free:||10 to 30 minutes|
|Machinable:||30 to 60 minutes|
|Recommended Application:||Natural and engineered stone.|
|Recommended Use:||Seams, edge repair, laminating stone, filling chips and reinforcement with metal and fiberglass rods.|
Make sure stone surfaces are clean of any substance and dry.
- Measure out the appropriate amount of polyester resin, then measure out the appropriate amount of hardener.
- Next carefully mix the components together. Be careful to scrape the sides and bottom of mixing cup to ensure thorough mixing.
- Do not “stir” product. This can trap air and cause bubbles.
Overworking of product can cause the product to become thinner.
Do not use once gelling has begun.
- Ensure good ventilation
- Wear gloves and safety glasses
For further information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Five Gallon Bucket||1|