K Bond VIVID is a corrosion resistant, ultra fast curing, high adhesion adhesive.
Uncured Knife Grade Example
K Bond VIVID Knife Grade K-Bond VIVID is a premium quality, low color Vinyl Ester stone adhesive. K-Bond VIVID is a corrosion resistant, ultra fast curing, high adhesion adhesive. For use with natural stone, quartz, ceramics, porcelains and dense surfacing material. Perfect for application with light or white substrates. Uses include bonding, laminating, miters, installation of pieces, and repairs.
- Translucent clear formulation
- Stronger than standard polyester stone adhesive
High adhesion adhesive
Ultra fast curing
|Attributes:||Translucent clear formulation. Knife Grade will not sag on vertical surfaces.|
|Working Time:||4 to 6 minutes|
|Tack Free:||10 to 20 minutes|
|Machinable:||20 to 30 minutes|
|Usage Location:||Interior Use Only|
|Recommended Application:||For use with natural stone, quartz, ceramics, porcelains and dense surfacing material.|
|Recommended Use:||Seams, bonding, edge repair, laminating stone, miters, installation of pieces, and repairs.|
Make sure surfaces are clean of any substance and dry.
- Measure out the appropriate amount of VIVID resin, then measure out the appropriate amount of hardener. 1-3% hardener to adhesive.
- Next carefully mix the components together. Be careful to scrape the sides and bottom of mixing cup to ensure thorough mixing.
- Do not use once gelling has begun.
Clean with Acetone or Denatured Alcohol.
- Ensure good ventilation
- Wear gloves and safety glasses
For further information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Five Gallon Bucket||1|